Mission Bay Updates
service changes effective sept. 22nd
Several adjustments to the Mission Bay Shuttle schedule and routes take effect on Monday, September 22nd. Here are the highlights:
- Departure times have been adjusted on both routes to enhance service during peak travel times
- The Express route has been discontinued.
- The West route now has 3 buses offering service to the 409-499 Illinois stop.
- All buses (East and West) will serve Nektar between 8am and 9am and from 5pm to 6pm.
- New stop on Owens Street: The current stops at Campus Way and at C Street are being consolidated at the Mission Bay Conference Center. Buses will pull into the circular driveway to pick-up and drop off passengers.
Click here for a PDF version of the new Timetable.
Click here for a PDF version of the new Route Map.
CALTRAIN SERVICE CHANGES EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 5TH
Arrival and departure times for most commuter trains will be adjusted by approximately two minutes, effective Sunday, October 5th. Trains arriving at 4th Street will get here about two minutes later; trains will also leave San Francisco two minutes later.