BART is operating from 5AM to 9PM on weekdays. Riders must be in the system by 8:45PM to be guaranteed a ride to their destination station.
Effective June 8, 2020:
BART will run trains every 15 minutes from 6am-7:30am between Pleasant Hill and Daly City. For the afternoon commute, they are also adding trains from Daly City to Pleasant Hill from 3:40pm-5:10pm. As outlined in its15 Step Welcome Back Plan, as riders begin to trickle back, BART is committed to adding trains to increase frequency and help maintain social distancing. There is plenty of parking available at Pleasant Hill for those Antioch line riders looking to take advantage of increased service.
Train loading data shows this line and these times as the busiest. These added trains have not yet been loaded into the Trip Planner but will show in real time departures. View a PDF of the Antioch line schedule showing these new trains here.
Adjustments to First Hour of Service
BART will also be running a new schedule with minor adjustments starting Monday, June 8. This new schedule, which is loaded into the Trip Planner, is to make way for the June 13th opening of the Milpitas and Berryessa Stations.
Beginning Monday June 8th, the following schedule changes have been made to the Warm Springs to Daly City (Green) and Warm Springs to Richmond (Orange) lines trains in the first hour of service on weekdays:
- First train to SF restored to Green Line. Departs South Hayward to SF at 4:57 am
- First Orange train to Richmond departs South Hayward at 5:00 am
- Second Orange train to Richmond departs Fremont at 5:03 am
- First Berryessa trains depart at 4:48 am (Green Line to SF/Daly City) and 5:00 am (Orange Line to Richmond)
- Service to Berryessa begins with 5:02 am train from Union City, arriving at 5:26 am
For weekdays, BART’s new schedule has restored a 5:07 am Blue Line train leaving Daly City to Dublin and a 5:10 am Yellow Line train leaving Daly City to Antioch.